THE KIDZ BOP WORKSHOP STUDIO EXPERIENCE
This 2 hour virtual industry workshop has been created for 6-12 year old kids who love to dance and perform. Taught by official KIDZ BOP choreographers and industry professionals, participants will learn elements from the KIDZ BOP live show and our latest KIDZ BOP music videos. The KIDZ BOP Workshop has a special focus on performance & auditioning skills, and will work with the kids in a fun and inspiring way.
Are you interested in hosting a KIDZ BOP Workshop Studio Experience? Contact us at [email protected]
Why have we created the KIDZ BOP Workshop & Studio Experience and who is it for?
We are here to provide opportunities to the younger members of your studio to gain insight and inspiration from industry professionals. We give students access to the choreographers and the choreography that they would work with on set and help them understand the elements that they need to develop if they want to work in the industry. This experience is also great for young dancers looking to increase their performance skills for competition or recital.
What is Included in the KB Workshop Studio Experience?
Sample schedule of the experience:
- Intro (5 min)
- Warm-up (10 min)
- Choreo: (35 min)
- Q&A with Choreographer & Assistant (10 min)
- Performance work - tips and tricks (15 min)
- Performance work progressions & feedback (20 min)
- Wrap-up - perform the choreography with performance tips (15 min)
- Q&A with one or more of the KB kids (10 min)
What do I do if I am interested?
If you are interested in hosting a workshop at your studio, please contact us and we will work with you to:
- Find a date & time that works best for your studio
- Understand the group you are enrolling and customizing our content accordingly
- On the day of the event we will provide the workshop via Zoom